Sunday 31 October 2010

identity poster

This is my identity poster. The brief was to create a poster that has a part of you in it for example a hand, face or even a shoe. It also had to have some typography in it.
My idea was to take a picture of my hand and have my name and date of birth stitched through my fingers. I had to get a friend to take a picture of my hand because it turns out it’s quite hard to do it by yourself. Then once I had the image I opened it in Photoshop and changed the hue and saturation right down to black and white, then I made the image a cel shade image. The next thing I did was to duplicate the image and make them smaller and different sizes and place them next to my fingers. I also got rid of the smaller images backgrounds I did this with a layer mask and the paint brush. I chose a small italic font that looked like stiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment